NEWS FROM PMI
We’re Hiring – Creative Developer Role
Process Management International Ltd are looking to recruit a Creative Developer to support our growing business.
As we seek to continue to deliver our number one priority to “Enable Client Success” we are establishing a new team to develop and curate our consulting and training content. Based at our Meriden office (CV5) and reporting to the Head of Content, this exciting role will be responsible for the creative appearance and visual design of all our client-facing media; from models and templates to learning materials and PowerPoints, on-screen and in print.
Up to £30,000 depending on skills and experience plus benefits package
Purpose of the role:
To enable client success by developing world-class creative content to support our performance improvement interventions.
- Our content is modern, beautiful, effective and accessible.
- Projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Design and animate PowerPoints, handbooks, PDF’s and e-books;
- Support the development of online, mobile, screen based and printed learning content;
- Develop video, graphical and animated content for use in our client interventions;
- Support our Demand Generation activities by developing effective and attractive content;
- Develop imagery and graphics for front-end web content, banners and e-mail and apps;
- Stay up to date with relevant technology advances.
What we’re looking for:
- Full proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- Experience in developing for multiple operating systems;
- A love for combining impactful design with effective communication;
- Experience in a similar role or environment.
What we offer:
Up to £30k p.a. depending on experience, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, life assurance, critical illness and pension.
INTERESTED? APPLY TODAY
To apply send a covering letter and a copy of you CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 31st January 2019.